12 May The 21st BioDundee International Conference
The 21st BioDundee International Conference, accompanying exhibition and networking opportunity, will take place virtually on Tuesday 17th of May, 2022 and is free to attend.
The BioDundee conference has been running for two decades and is the longest-running and most established event of its kind in Scotland. The Conference will be virtual and delivered in partnership with D C Thomson & Co Ltd. The conference shall be a one-day event, from 08:30-16:30 (BST), with accompanying exhibition and networking opportunities attracting attendees and exhibitors from the UK, and International, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Digital, and associated sectors.
The title of the 21st BioDundee International Conference is ‘Life Sciences and Healthcare: Innovation, Collaboration and Growth’.
The Conference will be split into five sessions over the day:
- Session 1 – Getting ready for global growth sponsored by Henderson Loggie – 09:30 – 10:15
- Session 2 – Sustainability – 10:45 – 11:30
- Session 3 – Innovation in the Life Sciences and Healthcare sectors sponsored by Research and Innovation Services (RIS), University of Dundee – 12:00 – 12:45
- Session 4 – What’s next for MedTech in Scotland? sponsored by Scottish Health Innovations Limited (SHIL) – 13:30 – 14:15
- Session 5 – What the future holds? sponsored by Invest in Dundee and The School of Life Sciences, University of Dundee – 14:45 – 15:30